Starting June 12th, we will be open very day until mid-October. Our hours are 10am – 5pm.
We are following the state CDC guidelines. We understand some may object to some of these requirements, please understand the safety of our members and the public are our number one concern. Many of our artisans are older people with various health issues, we need to keep them, and you, safe. If you choose not to comply with our requirements, you are free to shop elsewhere until such time as we can safely go back to normal. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- All customers will be required to wear a mask. Children under 2 years of age are exempt.
- NO MASK = NO ENTRY. We do sell masks if you need one.
- We will only be allowed 5 customers in the shop at one time, please be patient with us.
- At the door we have a hand sanitizing station and require all visitors to use it prior to going further into the shop.
- Please refrain from touching things as much as possible. We know it’s hard to shop in a store like ours without touching, be mindful that we cannot clean every item in the shop daily. We have gloves upon request.
These are difficult times for all of us. We are only able to remain open because of our safety precautions. Please work with us so that we can continue to bring you the finest in Maine Made items.